5/23/2007

Graduation and all that other grown up stuff...

Haven't updated in forever, because I haven't had the time, energy, or the motivation. But you try working at a place where half of the people blog. You'll start blogging again. It's inevitable.



Graduated Cum Laude on May 12th, which by the way is complete bullshit. I made a 3.6 my final semester, which was enough to bump me up to Magna Cum Laude, because I had the highest GPA you could have and still only be Cum Laude. Now, I could have a diploma that said Magna Cum Laude at the bottom, but I would have to pay $50 to have my diploma reprinted. So, I'll settle for my lowly title.



Which, by the way, I received my diploma as a pleasant surprise after I got off work. Since I can't seem to get this image uploader to work on my piece of shit widget I have, you'll have to go to my flickr to see the diploma. Search for weebly91.



I need to get back to work. Gotta do the whole journalist thing, you know.









No comments: