3/08/2007

It's officially Spring Break

I don't know why I feel the need to update twice in one week, but I'm on a roll! As of 30 minutes ago, I'm officially on spring break. It feels damn good to finally get an entire week of nothing. Just sitting in my apartment and being lazy in front of the television or computer.



Most people have plans for spring break like going to California, the lake house, or even Nebraska. But I've never been one to travel a long distance from home. I can have just as much fun sitting in my apartment than halfway across the country.



I've been needing this vacation for while. I even told my 1:00 p.m. professor that he was "Damn lucky I even came to class today. It took every ounce of self-motivation I had to put my lazy butt out of bed today." He laughed and said he appreciated my willpower.



I've been in a better mood lately, because spring is here. I wish it could stay the temperature it is today all year long. There's just something about the winter time that makes me all down in the mouth. I also feel better, because I'm two-thirds of the way done cleaning my apartment. Only the rest of my living room and bedroom to go.



I'm rambling, as always, and probably need to get off the computer and do something productive. Oh yeah, that's right. I don't have to do anything productive for a week. Shake -N- Bake, bitches!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot! Spring Break!
*insert Lil' Jon "Yeeah" here*
So... when are we going to hang out over break?

Elizabeth said...

Whenever you want to. Just call me and we can hang out. :D Get anything good for your birthday?